Surgery, illness or injury can bring life as you know it to a screeching halt. MyRehab at Lutheran Home can help get you moving again. Our modern, comprehensive services have one goal: to help you reclaim your optimal level of functioning and help you return home better than when you left. Whether you’re planning a joint replacement surgery, have suffered an injury, or need help recovering from an illness, the skilled team of professionals at Lutheran Home will work with you and help you get back to your life as quickly as possible.
>> See for yourself – Photo Gallery <<
“I would like to say I couldn’t be more pleased. The staff is so helpful in my recovery. Always there to help with smiling faces. The PT and OT is wonderful – I’m progressing very well and I know I wouldn’t be so far along in my recovery without them. Thanks to everyone for making this as pleasant as it can be.” – Gloria
MyRehab Center, with 78 all-private suites, a complete range of therapy services and an impressive array of amenities, is leading the way toward successful short-term rehabilitation. The expansive new therapy gym boasts the very latest in rehabilitation equipment, technology and technique led by an expanded staff of respected therapy professionals.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program with respiratory therapists
- Rehabilitation programs for neurological, cardiopulmonary, orthopedic and complex medical conditions
- Specialized care for specific procedures including the Whipple procedure
- Wound care-certified nurse on staff
- Full-time Registered Dietitian
Features and Amenities:
- All private rooms with private, en suite bathrooms and walk-in showers
- Individually controlled room temperature
- High-definition cable television
- Wireless Internet service
- Computers and tablets for patient use
- Spa on each of the three floors
- In-room dining options with an always-available menu
- A bistro-style dining venue on each floor
- Beautifully appointed fireside lounge
- On-site wellness clinic
For more information about Short-term Rehabilitation services at Lutheran Home in Arlington Heights, call (847) 368-7400, or use the contact form on this website.